Volunteers offer invaluable support to CCAR. They work with alpacas, horses, cats and staff on weekdays and weekends. They learn and serve a vital role in animal care, help with education and outreach activities and have fun! Before you start, you are required to attend a Volunteer orientation.
Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer time at CCAR can be used to satisfy community service hours required for high school graduation. Volunteers must be at least 12 years old, unless accompanied by a parent. Parents of youths under the age of 12 must work alongside their child and supervise them.
- No alpaca or horse experience is required.
- No pre-registration for orientation is required.
A Volunteer application and release form need to be completed at the orientation. Youths under the age of 18 will need a parent’s signature on the forms as well as their own to begin volunteering. Both completed forms are required before you begin volunteering.
Why Volunteer at Cross Creek Alpaca Rescue?
- To help animals in need.
- To help make a difference.
- To enjoy the companionship of others.
- To meet others who share similar interests.
- To enhance your skills and build your resume.
- To earn community service hours needed for graduation.
- To be a leader working to prevent neglect and abuse of animals within your community.
- Because you love animals.
- Because you have free time.
- Because you have knowledge and talents to share.
- Because you want to teach others the value of giving.
Very Special Thank You To:
Mark Randall – For your expertise and wisdom in designing our logo.
Scott Stevens – For your insight and astute knowledge in setting up our website.
The Glover Family – For your unconditional love and support.
Joe & Shari Teller – For the selfless giving of your knowledge and unwavering support.